To give us more flexibility, we are currently looking for:
- a treasurer (volunteer position): keeping track of theatre finances
- a secretary (volunteer position): corresponding with external organisations
- an assistant drama teacher (paid, small part-time): helping with the theatre classes, especially younger ages. This will involve some training and supervision at first.
If you are interested, you can contact us here or give us a ring.
- Wednesday 10th for the first group of under 10s
- 12th for the first group of over 14s
- 13th for the second group of under 10s, the over 10s, the over 12s and the second group of over 14
All the best for 2018.